Report NEP-HPE-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Nikolaus Robalino & Arthur J. Robson, 2013. "The Evolution of 'Theory of Mind': Theory and Experiments," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000735, David K. Levine.
- Donald Brown & Caterina Calsamiglia, 2013. "Alfred Marshall's Cardinal Theory of Value: The Strong Law of Demand," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000760, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/11069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kristina Spantig, 2013. "Keynesian Dominance in Crisis Therapy," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 45-2013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Arik Levinson, 2013. "Happiness, Behavioral Economics, and Public Policy," NBER Working Papers 19329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krueger, Malte, 2013.
"Sezession: Ein gefährliches Spiel
[Secession: a dangerous game]," MPRA Paper 48725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murray, Michael, 2013. "Economic Democracy," MPRA Paper 49755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edmans, Alex & Goldstein, Itay & Zhu, John, 2013. "Contracting With Synergies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9559, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cantillo, Andres, 2013. "Survey of Literature on Portfolio Theory," MPRA Paper 49772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2013. "The Federal Reserve and Financial Regulation: The First Hundred Years," NBER Working Papers 19292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramirez, Patrick A. & Levine, Daniel S., 2013. "A review of the certainty effect and influence of information processing," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-47, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Paul Beaudry & Franck Portier, 2013. "News Driven Business Cycles: Insights and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 19411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:rii:rridoc:35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc Deschamps, 2013. "L'articulation économie, droit et politique dans la pensée ordolibérale," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-31, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.