Report NEP-HPE-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2013. "The Economic Complexity of Innovation as a Creative Response," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 201326, University of Turin.
- David Laidler, 2013. "Three Revolutions in Macroeconomics: Their Nature and Influence," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20134, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Philosophy of Khewa Gul, an Unknown Tribal Economist of 18th Century," MPRA Paper 48374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gigante, Anna Azzurra, 2013. "Institutional Cognitive Economics: some recent developments," MPRA Paper 48278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beja Jr, Edsel, 2013. "Does economic prosperity bring about a happier society? Mathematical remarks on the Easterlin Paradox debate," MPRA Paper 48229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuichi Yamamoto, 2013. "Individual Learning and Cooperation in Noisy Repeated Games," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-038, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Passarella, Marco & Baron, HervÃ©, 2013. "Capital's Pons Asinorum: the Rate of Turnover in Karl Marx's Analysis of Capitalist Valorisation," MPRA Paper 48306, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2013.
- Marilda Sotomayor, 2013. "Labor Time Shared In The Assignment Game Generating New Cooperative And Competitive Structures," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of SÃ£o Paulo (FEA-USP) 2013_02, University of SÃ£o Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Anat Admati & Martin Hellwig, 2013. "Does Debt Discipline Bankers? An Academic Myth about Bank Indebtedness," INET Research Notes 24, Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).
- Kroll, Matthias, 2013. "Ãœber Hayek und Keynes, spontane Ordnung und die MÃ¶glichkeit erfolgreicher Nachfragesteuerung: Versuch einer Teil-Synthese," Discussion Papers 37, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÃ–SS).
- Item repec:spa:wpaper:2013wpecon08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Butler, Je rey V. & Conzo, Pierluigi & Leroch, Martin A., 2013. "Social Identity and Punishment," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 201329, University of Turin.
- Geoffrey G. Jones, 2013. "Debating the Responsibility of Capitalism in Historical and Global Perspective," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-004, Harvard Business School.
- Rui Esteves, 2013. "The Centennial Issue of the Discussion Papers in Economic and Social History," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford _100, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Trompatzi, Georgia & Metaxas, Theodore, 2013. "From the Bank Panic of 1907 to the Great Depression of 1929 and the Savings and Loan Crisis of the 1980s: Lessons for the future," MPRA Paper 48272, University Library of Munich, Germany.