Report NEP-HPE-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reinert, Erik S., 2013. "Civilizing capitalism: “good” and “bad” greed from the enlightenment to Thorstein Veblen (1857-1929)," MPRA Paper 47931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Huth, 2013. "Georg von Charasoff´s Theory of Value, Capital and Prices of Production," Working Paper Series in Economics 279, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2013. "Reading Keynes in Buenos Aires: Prebisch and the Dynamics of Capitalism," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2013_08, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Mosca, Manuela, 2013. "The daily battles of Antonio de Viti de Marco," MPRA Paper 47963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arie Krampf, 2013. "The Life Cycles of Competing Policy Norms - Localizing European and Developmental Central Banking Ideas," KFG Working Papers p0049, Free University Berlin.
- Martin Ravallion, 2013. "The Idea of Antipoverty Policy," NBER Working Papers 19210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boldizzoni, Francesco, 2013. "On history and policy: Time in the age of neoliberalism," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Item repec:fee:wpaper:1301 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Maffioletti & Agata Maida & Francesco Scacciati, 2013. "Survey Design and Response Analysis: a Study on Happiness, Life Satisfaction and Well-being in Piedmont, a Region of Italy," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 131, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Oikonomou, V.K. & Jost, J, 2013. "Periodic strategies and rationalizability in perfect information 2-Player strategic form games," MPRA Paper 48117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorian Jullien & Judith Favereau & Cléo Chassonnery-Zaigouche, 2013. "Rationality and Efficiency: From Experimentation in (recent) Applied Microeconomics to Conceptual Issues," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-21, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2013. "Reputations in Repeated Games," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mario Bravo & Mathieu Faure, 2013. "Reinforcement Learning with Restrictions on the Action Set," AMSE Working Papers 1335, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 01 Jul 2013.
- Vorobyev, Oleg Yu., 2013. "In search of a primary source: remaking the paper (1975) where at the first time a definition of lattice (Vorob’ev) expectation of a random set was given," MPRA Paper 48102, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2013.
- Sébastien Courtin & Bertrand Tchantcho, 2013. "A note on the ordinal equivalence of power indices in games with coalition structure," THEMA Working Papers 2013-30, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Maria Romaniello, 2013. "Games Equilibria and the Variational Representation of Preferences," CSEF Working Papers 336, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Olivier l'Haridon, 2013. "La rationalité à l’épreuve de l’économie comportementale," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201323, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- A.P.Thirlwall, 2013. "Kaldor's 1970 Regional Growth Model Revisited," Studies in Economics 1311, Department of Economics, University of Kent.