Report NEP-HPE-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aleksejus Kononovicius & Valentas Daniunas, 2013. "Agent-based and macroscopic modeling of the complex socio-economic systems," Papers 1303.3693, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Ballinger, Clint, 2013. "Towards a pure state theory of money," MPRA Paper 45101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alam, M. Shahid, 2013. "Constant Returns to Scale: Can the Neoclassical Economy Exist?," MPRA Paper 45153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyriazis, Nicholas & Paparrigopoulos, Xenophon & Economou, Emmanouel/Marios/Lazaros, 2013. "The Glue of Democracy: Economics, Warfare and Values in Classical Greece," MPRA Paper 45117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brink J.R. van den & Talman A.J.J. & Herings P.J.J. & Laan G. van der, 2013. "The average tree permission value for games with a permission tree," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht : GSBE, Graduate School of Business and Economics.
- Gaurab Aryal & Ronald Stauber, 2013. "Trembles in Extensive Games with Ambiguity Averse Players," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-606, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Hitoshi Matsushima & Tomomi Tanaka & Tomohisa Toyama, 2013. "Behavioral Approach to Repeated Games with Private Monitoring," CARF F-Series CARF-F-309, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- R. G. Gregory, 2013. "The Henderson Question? The Melbourne Institute and fifty years of welfare policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 682, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Bloom, David E. & Dahl, Gordon B., 2013. "Lawyers as Agents of the Devil in a Prisoner's Dilemma Game: Evidence from Long Run Play," IZA Discussion Papers 7245, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).