Report NEP-HPE-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan I. Block & David K. Levine, 2012. "Codes of conduct, private information, and repeated games," Working Papers 2012-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Reis, Judite Lourenço & Salvador, Regina & Cardoso, Sónia Paulo & Marques, Bruno Pereira, 2012.
"Urban(c)idade: diálogo entre a Sociologia, a Arquitectura, a Economia e a Geografia - a experiência do Mestrado em Metropolização, Planeamento Estratégico e Sustentabilidade
[Urbanicity: dialo," MPRA Paper 41316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:tse:wpaper:26143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael V. White, 2012. "A peculiar Archaeology: Searching for Mr. Giffen’s Behaviour," Monash Economics Working Papers 39-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2012. "Social costs and normative economics," Working Papers 66-2012, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Mar 2012.
- Sanjit Dhami & ali al-Nowaihi, 2012. "Evidential equilibria in static games," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Shidlo, Gil, 2012. "Book review: what money can’t buy: the moral limits of markets," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Alain Béraud, 2012. "Walras et la notion de bien d'intérêt public," Post-Print halshs-00722967, HAL.
- Vieru, Elena Bianca, 2011. "How can we anticipate crises?," MPRA Paper 41440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2012. "Equilibrium Existence and Uniqueness In Network Games with Additive Preferences," Working Papers hal-00732962, HAL.
- Charness, Gary & Feri, Francesco & MelÃ©ndez-JimÃ©nez, Miguel A. & Sutter, Matthias, 2012. "Equilibrium Selection in Experimental Games on Networks," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt51v6w9hd, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Addressing Economic Crises: The Reference-Class Problem," Working Papers CEB 12-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Egmont Kakarot-Handtke, 2012. "The Common Error of Common Sense: An Essential Rectification of the Accounting Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_731, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- James C. Cox & Danyang Li, 2012. "Do I Care if You Know I Betrayed You?," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-14, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Charness, Gary, 2012. "Efficiency, Team building, and Spillover in a Public-goods Game," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2np178xh, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Mourlon-Druol, Emmanuel, 2012. "The negotiations which led to the creation of the European Monetary System thirty years ago can shed light on the Eurozone’s current crisis," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2012. "Liberté et société post-utilitariste," PSE Working Papers halshs-00732424, HAL.