Report NEP-HPE-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Bich & Rida Laraki, 2012. "A Unified Approach to Equilibrium Existence in Discontinuous Strategic Games," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gabrielle Gayer & Itzhak Gilboa, 2012. "Analogies and Theories: The Role of Simplicity and the Emergence of Norms," Working Papers, HAL hal-00712917, HAL.
- Sean Muller, 2012. "Econometric methods and Reichenbach's principle," SALDRU Working Papers, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town 85, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Damien Collard, 2012. "Déni du travail et tyrannie des normes-Denial of work and tyranny of norms," Working Papers CREGO, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations 1120602, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Kym Anderson, 2012. "Policy Responses to Changing Perceptions of the Role of Agriculture in Development," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2012-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- S. Nuray Akin & Brennan Platt, 2012. "A theory of search with deadlines and uncertain recall," Working Papers, University of Miami, Department of Economics 2012-3, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Hao Jia & Stergios Skaperdas & Samarth Vaidya, 2012. "Contest Functions: Theoretical Foundations and Issues in Estimation," Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics 111214, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Duleep, Harriet, 2012. "Sharpening the Effectiveness of Natural Experiments as an Analytical Tool," IZA Discussion Papers 6682, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michel Damian & Franck-Dominique Vivien, 2012. "La conférence sur le développement soutenable de Rio+20 : un contexte inédit," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00712588, HAL.
- Shachat, Jason & Swarthout, J. Todd & Wei, Lijia, 2012. "A hidden Markov model for the detection of pure and mixed strategy play in games," MPRA Paper 39896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Germán Coloma, 2012. "The penalty-kick game under incomplete information," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo., Universidad del CEMA 487, Universidad del CEMA.
- William Coleman, 2012. "Popular Despotism: An Economist's Explanation," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics 2012-575, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Philip Hans Franses & Michael McAleer & Rianne Legerstee, 2012. "Evaluating Macroeconomic Forecasts: A Concise Review of Some Recent Developments," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 12/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.