Report NEP-HPE-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John M. Gowdy & Denise E. Dollimore & David Sloan Wilson & Ulrich Witt, 2012. "Economic Cosmology and the Evolutionary Challenge," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Sergio Currarini & Friederike Menge, 2012. "Identity, Homophily and In-Group Bias," Working Papers 2012.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2012. "Applying relevant ethical theories to equality," MPRA Paper 39473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2012. "Happiness, Habits and High Rank: Comparisons in Economic and Social Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 452, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sákovics, József, 2012. "Revealed cardinal preference," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-02, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The Failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do About it," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00706777, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi, 2012. "Economic Coordination and Dynamics: Some Elements of an Alternative "Evolutionary" Paradigm," LEM Papers Series 2012/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Rustichini, Aldo & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2012. "Moral Hypocrisy, Power and Social Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 6590, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stravelakis, Nikos, 2012. "Marx's theory of crisis in the context of financialization. analytical insights on the current crisis," MPRA Paper 39458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurélie LALANNE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Guillaume POUYANNE ( GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Ten years of metropolization in economics: a bibliometric approach (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Bonnefon, Jean-François & De Neys, Wim & Hopfensitz, Astrid, 2012. "The Modular Nature of Trustworthiness Detection," TSE Working Papers 12-311, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).