Report NEP-HPE-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2012. "British economists on competition policy (1890-1920)," MPRA Paper 39245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Katselidis, Ioannis, 2012. "The Development of Trade Union theory and Mainstream Economic Methodology," MPRA Paper 39239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Guirao & Frances M. B. Lynch, 2011. "The implicit theory of historical change in the work of Alan S. Milward," Economics Working Papers 1290, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Deutschmann, Christoph, 2012. "Capitalism, religion, and the idea of the demonic," MPIfG Discussion Paper 12/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Musolino, Francesco & Carfì, David, 2012. "A game theory model for currency markets stabilization," MPRA Paper 39240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2012. "Bayesian Games with Unawareness and Unawareness Perfection," Working Papers 2012-09, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Luc Anselin, 2011. "From SpaceStat to CyberGIS: Twenty Years of Spatial Data Analysis Software," GeoDa Center Working Papers 1047, GeoDa Center for Geospatial Analysis and Computation.
- Signorino, Rodolfo, 2012. "Old lady charm: a comment," MPRA Paper 39211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012. "A Discounted Stochastic Game with No Stationary Nash Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series dp596r, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised May 2012.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2012. "The Facets of Exploitation," Working Papers halshs-00702100, HAL.
- Irina Cojuharenco & Gert Cornelissen & Natalia Karelaia, 2011. "One person in the battlefield is not a warrior: Self-construal, perceived ability to make a difference, and socially responsible behavior," Economics Working Papers 1292, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Peter Biro & Walter Kern & Daniel Paulusma, 2011. "Computing Solutions for Matching Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1142, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Aldo Rustichini & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2012. "Moral Hypocrisy, Power and Social Preferences," Working Papers halshs-00702578, HAL.
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2012. "Why did so many people make so many ex post bad decisions?: the causes of the foreclosure crisis," Public Policy Discussion Paper 12-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.