Report NEP-HPE-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pogany, Peter, 2012. "Value and utility in a historical perspective," MPRA Paper 39056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit & Sheng, Andrew, 2011. "Islamic finance revisited: conceptual and analytical issues from the perspective of conventional economics," MPRA Paper 39007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2012.
- Martin Meier & Burkhard Schipper, 2012. "Bayesian Games with Unawareness and Unawareness Perfection," Working Papers, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics 129, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Tomas Otahal & Radim Valencik, 2012. "The Anatomy of Error in Decision-making of Rationally Behaving Agents from the Perspective of the Theory of Bounded Rationality: Extension for Contextual Games," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics 2012-21, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ori Haimanko & Atsushi Kajii, 2012. "On Continuity of Robust Equilibria," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 818, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Stefano Demichelis, 2012. "Evolution towards asymptotic efficiency, preliminary version," Quaderni di Dipartimento, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods 173, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Mario De Marchi, 2012. "Nota sulle relazioni fra l’analisi di Schumpeter e quella di Sraffa," CERIS Working Paper, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) 201205, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).