Report NEP-HPE-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander, 2011. "Creating Humble Economists: A Code of Ethics for Economists," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1103, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "Silvio Gesell: 'a strange, unduly neglected' monetary theorist," CAWM Discussion Papers 23, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- David Laidler, 2011. "Professor Fisher and the Quantity Theory - A Significant Encounter," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics 20111, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Luca Fiorito, 2011. "The influence of American economists on the Clayton and Federal Trade Commission Acts," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 623, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Harro B.J.B. Maas, 2011. "From Expert Judgment to Model based Monetary Analysis: The Case of the Dutch Central Bank in the Postwar Period," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-161/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bruno Amable & Elvire Guillaud & Stefano Palombarini, 2011. "The political economy of neo-liberalism in Italy and France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639450, HAL.
- Francesco Passarelli, 2011. "Risky Political Changes: Rational Choice vs Prospect Theory," ISLA Working Papers, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy 39, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Entrepreneurship: what´s happening?," EconStor Preprints 50907, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Conrads, Julian & Irlenbusch, Bernd, 2011. "Strategic Ignorance in Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 6087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DECLERCK, Carolyn H. & BOONE, Christophe & KIYONARI, Toko, 2011. "No place to hide: When shame causes proselfs to cooperate," Working Papers 2011018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Prinz, Aloys & Bünger, Björn, 2011. "The usefulness of a Happy Income Index," CAWM Discussion Papers 15, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Simone Galperti, 2011. "Common Agency with Informed Principals: Menus and Signals," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1541, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mogilner, Cassie & Aaker, Jennifer & Kamvar, Sepandar, 2011. "How Happiness Impacts Choice," Research Papers 2084, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Iriberri, Nagore & Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón, 2006. "The Language Game: A Game-Theoretic Approach to Language Contact," IKERLANAK 2006-24, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Baten, Joerg & Julia, Muschallik, 2011. "On the status and the future of economic history in the world," MPRA Paper 34704, University Library of Munich, Germany.