Report NEP-HPE-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Constantinescu, Radu, 2011.
"Raţionalitatea în economie: de la homo oeconomicus la homo irationalis
[Rationality in Economics: from Homo Oeconomicus to „Homo Irationalis”]," MPRA Paper 33379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tadeusz Kowalski & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "John Maynard Keynes: Is That you Knocking on the Door?," Working Papers 56, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Qualitative and temporal aggregation," MPRA Paper 33345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics: empirical facts," Post-Print hal-00621058, HAL.
- Elvio Accinelli & Leobardo Plata-Pérez & Joss Sánchez-Pérez, 2011. "Efficiency, egalitarism, stability and social welfare in economics," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1111, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2011. "Happiness, Habits and High Rank: Comparisons in Economic and Social Life," IZA Discussion Papers 5966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2011. "Model averaging in economics," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1123, Banco de Espa�a.
- Julian Romero, 2011. "The Effect of Hysteresis on Equilibrium Selection in Coordination Games," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1265, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics: agent-based models," Post-Print hal-00621059, HAL.
- Hălăngescu, Constantin I., 2011.
"Oeconomicus vs. Academicus din perspectiva diacronică a relaţiei între ciclurile Kondratieff şi reformele structurale ale învăţământului superior
[Oeconomicus vs. Academicus - Diachronic p," MPRA Paper 33286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Kinsella & David M. Ramsey, 2011. "A Model of Partnership Formation with Friction and Multiple Criteria," Working Papers 201119, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Timothy Perri, 2011. "Between the Penthouse and the Outhouse: The Sorting of Economics Professors," Working Papers 11-13, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.