Report NEP-HPE-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Present and Future of Game Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000173, David K. Levine.
- Peter Sinclair (University of Birmingham), 2011. "What would Hume make of our Current Theories and our Current Economic Predicament? And what should we make of his views on government debt?," ESE Discussion Papers 208, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Cláudio Gontijo, 2011. "Os mecanismos de funcionamento do “Padrão Ouro”: uma visão crítica," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td435, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00611851 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernard Monjardet, 2011. "G. Th. Guilbaud et la théorie du choix social," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11047, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2011. "L'économie du bien-être est morte. Vive l' économie du bien-être !," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201102, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Frank Riedel & Linda Sass, 2011. "The Strategic Use of Ambiguity," Working Papers 452, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Edna Ullmann-Margalit, 2011. "Considerateness," Discussion Paper Series dp584, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Cláudio Gontijo, 2011. "O conceito de produção na contabilidade social: uma contribuição crítica," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td434, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Alexander Zimper, 2011. "Explaining the harmonic sequence paradox," Kiel Working Papers 1724, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sproul, Michael, 2011. "The fiscal theory of the price level and the backing theory of money," MPRA Paper 32502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Briata, 2011. "Marginal tax rates, tax revenues and inequality. Reagan’s fiscal policy," DEP - series of economic working papers 4/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Cláudio Gontijo, 2011. "A “nova dialética” de Christopher Arthur e O capital de Karl Marx: uma análise crítica," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td433, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.