Report NEP-HPE-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:uta:papers:2011_ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Scarcity, self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle," MPRA Paper 31631, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2011.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2011. "Trade, money, and the grievances of the commonwealth : economic debates in the English public sphere during the commercial crisis of the early 1620’s," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td427, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jitka Janov\'a, 2011. "Applications of a constrained mechanics methodology in economics," Papers 1106.3455, arXiv.org.
- H'madoun M., 2011. "Afraid of God or Afraid of Man: How religion shapes attitudes toward free riding and fraud," Working Papers 2011008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Moshe Syrquin, 2011. "GDP as a Measure of Economic Welfare," ICER Working Papers 03-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011.
"Mutamenti strutturali: modelli, metodi e principi in una nuova prospettiva
[Structural changes: models, methods and principles towards a new perspective]," MPRA Paper 31566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marek Hudon & Joakim Sandberg, 2011. "Towards a Theory of Fair Interest Rates on Microcredit," Working Papers CEB 11-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2011. "Signs of reality - reality of signs. Explorations of a pending revolution in political economy," MPRA Paper 31570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fregert, Klas, 2011. "Belling the cat: Eli F. Heckscher on the gold standard as a discipline device," Working Papers 2011:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Properties of an economy without human beings," MPRA Paper 31497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Hensmans & George Yip & Gerry Johnson, 2011. "Traditions of Renewal - How four traditions linking emotion and cognition in different ways allow for strategic renewal ahead of one’s time," Working Papers CEB 11-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stephen Meardon, 2011. "The Free-Trade Doctrine and Commercial Diplomacy of Condy Raguet," Working Papers 1, Bowdoin College, Department of Economics.
- Declerck C.H. & Boone Ch. & Emonds G., 2011. "When do people cooperate? The neuroeconomics of prosocial decision making," Working Papers 2011009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Kris James Mitchener & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2011. "Irving Fisher and Price-Level Targeting in Austria: Was Silver the Answer?," NBER Working Papers 17123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin D. Hoover, 2011. "Causal Structure and Hierarchies of Model," Working Papers 11-01, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Ian Jewitt & Sujoy Mukerji, 2011. "Ordering Ambiguous Acts," Economics Series Working Papers 553, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.