Report NEP-HPE-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas, Alex M & Walling, Lima, 2011. "Fair competition: The engine of economic development," MPRA Paper 31333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Gaus, 2011. "The dynamics of legitimation - Why the study of political legitimacy needs more realism," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 15, RECON.
- Sebastian Strunz, 2011. "Is conceptual vagueness an asset? Resilience research from the perspective of philosophy of science," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 205, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Ruslan Gurtoviy & Verena Utikal, 2011. "Size matters - when it comes to lies," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 66, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Barbara Petrongolo, 2011. "Chris Pissarides, CEP's Nobel laureate," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE 334, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Henry Overman, 2011. "Big ideas: economic geography," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE 331, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Seghir, Abdelkrim & Salem, Sherif, 2010. "In nitely-lived agents via two-sided altruism," MPRA Paper 31379, University Library of Munich, Germany.