Report NEP-HPE-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain BÃ©raud, 2011. "Walras et les ingÃ©nieurs-Ã©conomistes franÃ§ais," Post-Print halshs-00104574, HAL.
- Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Testing William BaumolÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Ã¢â‚¬Å“Toward a Newer Economics: The Future Lies Ahead!Ã¢â‚¬," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 264, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Financial Keynesianism and Market Instability," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_653, Levy Economics Institute.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Benoit Mandelbrot (1924 - 2010): A Greek among Romans," MPRA Paper 29137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner GÃ¼th, 2011. "Bargaining and Negotiations What should experimentalists explore more thoroughly?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "A Minskyan Road to Financial Reform," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_655, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1293 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Erik Fossum, 2011. "Nationalism, patriotism and diversity. Conceptualising the national dimension in Neil MacCormickâ€™s post-sovereign constellation," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 7, RECON.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Micheal Hudson, 2009. "Why the " Miracle of Compound Interest" leads to financial crises?," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÃA 008010, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Hammitt, James & Robinson, Lisa, 2010. "Behavioral Economics and the Conduct of Benefit-Cost Analysis: Towards Principles and Standards," LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse 11.02.336, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Heinrich August Winkler, 2011. "Greatness and Limits of the West. The History of an Unfinished Project," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs), London School of Economics / European Institute 0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Smith, Matthew, 2011. "Demand-Led Growth Theory: An Historical Approach," Working Papers, University of Sydney, School of Economics 2011-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Grindle, Merilee, 2010. "Good Governance: The Inflation of an Idea," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp10-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Can We Predict Recessions?," NCER Working Paper Series, National Centre for Econometric Research 69, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Sascha Frohwerk, 2011. "Asymmetrien in der Neuen Ã–konomischen Geographie : Modelle, Simulationsmethoden und wirtschaftspolitische Diskussion = Asymmetries in new economic geography : models, simulation methods and economic ," Potsdamer Schriften zur Raumwirtschaft 03, UniversitÃ¤t Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- David K Levine, 2011. "Neuroeconomics?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000030, David K. Levine.