Report NEP-HPE-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davis, John B., 2011. "Kenneth Boulding as a Moral Scientist," Working Papers and Research 2011-01, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2011. "On the monetary nature of the interest rate in Keynes’s thought," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1102, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2011. "Money as an institution of capitalism.On the relationship between money and uncertainty from a Keynesian perspective," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1103, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Marco, Passarella, 2011. "A simplified stock-flow consistent dynamic model of the systemic financial fragility in the 'New Capitalism'," MPRA Paper 28499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davis, John B., 2011. "The Change in Sraffa's Philosophical Thinking," Working Papers and Research 2011-02, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Francesca Gino & Sreedhari D. Desai, 2011. "Memory Lane and Morality: How Childhood Memories Promote Prosocial Behavior," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-079, Harvard Business School.
- Zakharenko, Roman, 2011. "The Role of Passionate Individuals in Economic Development," MPRA Paper 28552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Chun-Lei & Yao, Lan, 2011. "Ellsberg Paradox and Second-order Preference Theories on Ambiguity: Some New Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 28531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friederike Mengel & Emanuela Sciubba, 2010. "Extrapolation in Games of Coordination and Dominance Solvable Games," Working Papers 2010.148, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klemina, Tatiana N., 2010. "Schools of thought in organization theory: Factors affecting emergence and development," Working Papers 180, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Dietrich Franz & List Christian, 2011. "Where do preferences come from?," Research Memoranda 005, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Charles Figuieres & David Masclet & Marc Willinger, 2011. "Weak moral motivation leads to the decline of voluntary contributions," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-09, CIRANO.
- Falk, Armin & Meier, Stephan & Zehnder, Christian, 2011. "Did We Overestimate the Role of Social Preferences? The Case of Self-Selected Student Samples," IZA Discussion Papers 5475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- André Vanoli, 2010. "On the Report by the Commission on the Measurement of Economic Performance and Social Progress (2009)," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 162, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Irene Valsecchi, 2010. "Repeated Cheap-Talk Games of Common Interest between a Decision-Maker and an Expert of Unknown Statistical Bias," Working Papers 2010.143, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Massimo Marinacci, 2011. "Ambiguity and the Bayesian Paradigm," Working Papers 379, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," BIS Working Papers 337, Bank for International Settlements.