Report NEP-HPE-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew N. Luzzetti & Lee E. Ohanian, 2010. "The General Theory of Employment, Interest, and Money After 75 Years: The Importance of Being in the Right Place at the Right Time," NBER Working Papers 16631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodwin, Neva, 2010. "A New Economics for the 21st Century," MPRA Paper 27907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2010. "Developmentalism," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 34, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Cathrine Holst, 2010. "Martha Nussbaum’s Outcome-Oriented Theory of Justice: Philosophical Comments," RECON Online Working Papers Series 27, RECON.
- Amos Golan & James Bono, 2010. "Identifying Strategies and Beliefs without Rationality Assumptions," Working Papers 2010-12, American University, Department of Economics.
- Karl Schlag & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "On the Impossibility of Regret Minimization in Repeated Games," Working Papers 676, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2011. "The emerging empirics of evolutionary economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1101, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Bruno, Bruno, 2010. "Economics of co-authorship," MPRA Paper 27730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith Avrahami & Werner Güth & Ralph Hertwig & Yaakov Kareev & Hironori Otsubo, 2010. "Learning (Not) To Yield: An Experimental Study of Evolving Ultimatum Game Behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-092, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Karafyllis, Iasson & Jiang, Zhong-Ping & Athanasiou, George, 2010. "Nash Equilibrium and Robust Stability in Dynamic Games: A Small-Gain Perspective," MPRA Paper 26890, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Sep 2010.
- Chilosi, Alberto, 2010. "Poverty, Population, Inequality, and Development: the Historical Perspective," MPRA Paper 27761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2011. "International Happiness," NBER Working Papers 16668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Schöler, 2010. "Elemente der Neuen Ökonomischen Geographie," Potsdamer Schriften zur Raumwirtschaft 01, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Jones, Garett & Weel, Jaap, 2010. "Patience, cognitive skill and coordination in the repeated stag hunt," MPRA Paper 27723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Quinn & William Roberds, 2010. "How Amsterdam got fiat money," Working Paper 2010-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Claude Diebolt & Antoine Parent & Jamel Trabelsi, 2010. "Revisiting the 1929 Crisis: Was the Fed Pre-Keynesian? New Lessons from the Past," Working Papers 10-11, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Ana Paula Martins, 2010. "Splitting Games: Nash Equilibrium and the Optimisation Problem," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_36, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.