Report NEP-HPE-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2010. "Testing William Baumol's "Toward a Newer Economics: The Future Lies Ahead!"," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-26, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Zimmermann, Christian, 2010.
"La dissémination de la recherche en sciences économiques: les « cahiers de recherche »
[Dissemination Research in Economics: the "Working Papers"]," MPRA Paper 21029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorothea Kübler, 2010. "Experimental Practices in Economics: Performativity and the Creation of Phenomena," CIG Working Papers SP II 2010-01, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2010. "The "solitude of the reformist" Public Policy and Value Judgments in the Work of Federico CaffÃ¨," Working Papers 63-2010, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2010.
- L. Randall Wray, 2010. "Money," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_647, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Michele Alacevich & Pier Francesco Asso & Sebastiano Nerozzi, 2010. "Harvard meets the crisis: U.S. fiscal policy in the 1930s and the political economy of Lauchlin B. Currie, Jacob Viner, John H. Williams and Harry D. White," Working Papers Series wp2010_18.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Item repec:uts:wpaper:164 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin Beranek & Alper Duman, 2010. "Economic Cooperation In Turkish Culture: Public Goods Games And Lonely Elephants," Working Papers 1004, Izmir University of Economics.
- Ulrich Witt, 2010. "Economic Behavior - Evolutionary vs. Behavioral Perspectives," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Pillai, Rajasekharan, 2010. "Labour as an Agent of Production: A Classical Economy Perspective," MPRA Paper 27432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Frederic & Jo, Tae-Hee, 2010. "Heterodox production and cost theory of the business enterprise," MPRA Paper 27635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfredo Gigliobianco & Claire Giordano, 2010. "Economic Theory and Banking Regulation: The Italian Case (1861-1930s)," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 5, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Helbing & Stefano Balietti, 2010. "Fundamental and Real-World Challenges in Economics," Papers 1012.4446, arXiv.org.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," IZA Discussion Papers 5390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Basteck & Tijmen R. Daniëls, 2010. "Every Symmetric 3 x 3 Global Game of Strategic Complementarities Is Noise Independent," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-061, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- De Marco, Giuseppe & Romaniello, Maria, 2010. "Ambiguous games with contingent beliefs," MPRA Paper 27507, University Library of Munich, Germany.