Report NEP-HPE-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2010. "Testing William Baumol's "Toward a Newer Economics: The Future Lies Ahead!"," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2010-26, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Zimmermann, Christian, 2010.
"La dissÃ©mination de la recherche en sciences Ã©conomiques: les Â« cahiers de recherche Â»
[Dissemination Research in Economics: the "Working Papers"]," MPRA Paper 21029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorothea KÃ¼bler, 2010. "Experimental Practices in Economics: Performativity and the Creation of Phenomena," CIG Working Papers, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG) SP II 2010-01, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2010. "The "solitude of the reformist" Public Policy and Value Judgments in the Work of Federico CaffÃƒÂ¨," Working Papers, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences 63-2010, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2010.
- L. Randall Wray, 2010. "Money," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_647, Levy Economics Institute.
- Michele Alacevich & Pier Francesco Asso & Sebastiano Nerozzi, 2010. "Harvard meets the crisis: U.S. fiscal policy in the 1930s and the political economy of Lauchlin B. Currie, Jacob Viner, John H. Williams and Harry D. White," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_18.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Rod O'Donnell, 2010. "A Critique of the Threshold Concept Hypothesis and an Application in Economics," Working Paper Series, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney 164, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Benjamin Beranek & Alper Duman, 2010. "Economic Cooperation In Turkish Culture: Public Goods Games And Lonely Elephants," Working Papers, Izmir University of Economics 1004, Izmir University of Economics.
- Ulrich Witt, 2010. "Economic Behavior - Evolutionary vs. Behavioral Perspectives," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-17, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Pillai, Rajasekharan, 2010. "Labour as an Agent of Production: A Classical Economy Perspective," MPRA Paper 27432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Frederic & Jo, Tae-Hee, 2010. "Heterodox production and cost theory of the business enterprise," MPRA Paper 27635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfredo Gigliobianco & Claire Giordano, 2010. "Economic Theory and Banking Regulation: The Italian Case (1861-1930s)," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 5, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Helbing & Stefano Balietti, 2010. "Fundamental and Real-World Challenges in Economics," Papers 1012.4446, arXiv.org.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," IZA Discussion Papers 5390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Basteck & Tijmen R. DaniÃ«ls, 2010. "Every Symmetric 3 x 3 Global Game of Strategic Complementarities Is Noise Independent," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-061, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- De Marco, Giuseppe & Romaniello, Maria, 2010. "Ambiguous games with contingent beliefs," MPRA Paper 27507, University Library of Munich, Germany.