Report NEP-HPE-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés Álvarez & Jimena Hurtado, 2010. "Why Teach History of Economic Thought Today?," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007712, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2367 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelo Melino, 2010. "Canadian Monetary Policy: Lessons from the Crisis," Professional Reports 04_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- James E. Anderson, 2010. "The Gravity Model," NBER Working Papers 16576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2010. "Salience and consumer choice," Economics Working Papers 1252, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2012.
- Item repec:rpi:rpiwpe:10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Howells & Iris Biefang Frisancho-Mariscal, 2010. "Recent Developments in Monetary Policy," Working Papers 1017, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2010. "A Multi-Level Choice Theory," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201012, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- John M. Gowdy & Richard Howarth & Clem Tisdell, 2010. "The Economics of Ecosystems and Biodiversity: Ecological and Economic Foundations," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 1008, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3239 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keith Hart, 2010. "Formal Bureaucracy and the Emergent Forms of the Informal Economy," Working Papers id:3247, eSocialSciences.
- Gustavo Adolfo Caballero Orozco, 2010. "Risk Preferences Under Extreme Poverty: A Field Experiment," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007717, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jan-Erik LÃ¶nnqvist & Markku Verkasalo & Gari Walkowitz, 2010. "It pays to pay - Big Five personality influences on co-operative behaviour in an incentivized and hypothetical prisoner's dilemma game," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 01-05, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.