Report NEP-HPE-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John H. Munro, 2010. "The Coinages and Monetary Policies of Henry VIII (r. 1509-1547): Contrasts between Defensive and Aggressive Debasements," Working Papers tecipa-417, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Alvarez & Vincent Bignon, 2010. "L. Walras and C. Menger: Two ways on the path of modern monetary theory," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-25, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2010. "Theology, Economics, and Economic Development," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 763, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00538106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2010. "Unemployment as a Disequilibrium Phenomenon: the economics of Keynes and how to go ahead from Patinkin, Leijonhufvud and Hicks," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Garapin, A. & Llerena, D. & Hollard, M., 2010. "When a precedent of donation favors defection in the Prisoner's dilemma," Working Papers 201007, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Christoph Kuzmics & Brian W. Rogers, 2010. "An Incomplete Information Justification of Symmetric Equilibrium in Symmetric Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000332, David K. Levine.
- Cesaroni, Giovanni, 2010. "Contestability and collateral in credit markets with adverse selection," MPRA Paper 26949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4812 is not listed on IDEAS anymore