Report NEP-HPE-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2010. "“Veiling The Controversies with Dubious Moral Attitudes”? Creditors and Debtors in Keynes’s Ethics of International Economic Relations," Working Papers 127, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Robin P. Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gaechter & Ruslan Kabalin, 2010. "Moral Judgments in Social Dilemmas: How Bad is Free Riding?," Discussion Papers 2010-18, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Ortona, Guido, 2010. "Punishment and cooperation: the "old" theory," POLIS Working Papers 150, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Massimo Di Matteo, 2010. "Competition and equilibrium: Attilio da Empoli’s innovative approach," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0810, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- John M. Gowdy & David Sloan Wilson, 2010. "The Relevance of Evolutionary Science For Economic Theory and Policy," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 1007, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2010. "Bernanke’s Paradox: Can He Reconcile His Position on the Federal Budget with His Recent Charge to Prevent Deflation?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_636, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- David A. Moss, 2010. "Reversing the Null: Regulation, Deregulation, and the Power of Ideas," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-080, Harvard Business School.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2010. "Stratégies évolutionnaires dans un modèle macroéconomique dynamique et complexe peuplé d'agents hétérogènes, autonomes et concurrents," Post-Print hal-00533429, HAL.
- Kameda, Tatsuya & Tsukasaki, Takafumi & Hastie, Reid & Berg, Nathan, 2010. "Democracy under uncertainty: The ‘wisdom of crowds’ and the free-rider problem in group decision making," MPRA Paper 26584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Omkarnath, 2010. "Capabilities and the Process of Development," Working Papers id:3153, eSocialSciences.
- Serena Sordi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2010. "Genesis and foundations of the multiplier: Marx, Kalecki and Keynes," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0710, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14976/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine & Zacharias Maniadis, 2010. "Re-examining coherent arbitrariness for the evaluation of common goods and simple lotteries," Working Papers 034, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Fabio D'Orlando, 2010. "Swinger Economics," Working Papers 2010-01, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.