Report NEP-HPE-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P.K. Keizer, 2010. "Psychology for Economists," Working Papers 10-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Stringham, Edward, 2010. "Economic Value and Costs are Subjective," MPRA Paper 25384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:04/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George Crowley & Russell S. Sobel, 2010. "Adam Smith: Managerial Insights from the Father of Economics," Working Papers 10-13, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Smerilli, Alessandra, 2010. "We-thinking and vacillation between frames: filling a gap in Bacharach's theory," MPRA Paper 25246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:mrq:wpaper:1005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernanda Faria Silva & Marco Aurélio Crocco Afonso & Carlos Javier Rodríguez-Fuentes, 2010. "Limitações teóricas da literatura convencional sobre impactos regionais de política monetária," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td381, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Simone Alfarano & Thomas Lux, 2010. "Extreme Value Theory as a Theoretical Background for Power Law Behavior," Kiel Working Papers 1648, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Leshui He, 2010. "The Ownership of the Firm under A Property Rights Approach," Working papers 2010-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Simon Gaechter & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2010. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Woolcock, Michael & Szreter, Simon & Rao, Vijayendra, 2010. "How and why does history matter for development policy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5425, The World Bank.
- Claude Gamel, 2010. "QUE FAIRE DE « L'APPROCHE PAR LES CAPACITES » ? Pour une lecture « rawlsienne » de l'apport de Sen," Working Papers halshs-00519630, HAL.
- Houser, Daniel & Vetter, Stefan & Winter, Joachim, 2010. "Fairness and Cheating," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 335, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.