Report NEP-HPE-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erber, Georg, 2010. "The Problem of Money Illusion in Economics," MPRA Paper 24246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 2010. "Translating Principles Into Practice in Regulation Theory," UADE Working Papers 1_1999, Instituto de Economía, Universidad Argentina de la Empresa.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:598 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kirdina, Svetlana & Sandstrom, Gregory, 2010. "Institutional matrices theory as a framework for both western and non-western people to understand the global village”," MPRA Paper 18642, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jul 2010.
- Hogarth, Robin M. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2010. "Intermittent Reinforcement and the Persistence of Behavior: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenz Goette & David Huffman, 2010. "Do Emotions Improve Labor Market Outcomes?," Working Papers id:2743, eSocialSciences.
- Mitchell H. Kellman & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2010. "Adam Smith Meets an Index of Specialization in International Trade," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-029, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:601 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Litan, Robert E., 2010. "In Defense of Much, But Not All, Financial Innovation," Working paper 37, Regulation2point0.