Report NEP-HPE-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fusari, Angelo, 2010. "Economic theory and social change: problems and revisions," MPRA Paper 23974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgy S. Levit & Uwe Hossfeld & Ulrich Witt, 2010. "Can Darwinism Be "Generalized" and of What Use Would This Be?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Marc Lavoie, 2010. "Changes in Central Bank Procedures during the Subprime Crisis and Their Repercussions on Monetary Theory," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_606, Levy Economics Institute.
- Giraud Yann & Charles Loic, 2010. "Economics for the Masses : The Visual Display of Economic Knoledge in the United Staes (1921-1945)," THEMA Working Papers 2010-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Marco Antonio Ribas Cavalieri & Iara Vigo de Lima, 2010. "Aproximações de um olhar foucauldiano sobre o institucionalismo de Thorstein Veblen," Working Papers 0107, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Tibor Neugebauer & John Hey & Carmen Pasca, 2010. "Georges-Louis Leclerc de Buffon’s‘Essays on Moral Arithmetic’," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-06, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- David J Butler & Victoria K Burbank & James S Chisholm, 2010. "The Frames Behind the Games: Player's Perceptions of Prisoner's Dilemma, Chicken, Dictator, and Ultimatum Games," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- John B. Taylor, 2010. "Does the Crisis Experience Call for a New Paradigm in Monetary Policy?," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 402, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mark Weder, 2010. "Economic Crisis and Economic Theory," CDMA Working Paper Series 201013, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Teng, Jimmy, 2010. "Bayesian Theory of Games: A Statistical Decision Theoretic Based Analysis of Strategic Interactions," MPRA Paper 24189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvadori, Neri, 2010. "Besicovitch, Sraffa, and the existence of the Standard commodity," MPRA Paper 24188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Chilosi, 2010. "Poverty, Population, Inequality, and Development in Historical Perspective," Discussion Papers 2010/97, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.