Report NEP-HPE-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 2010. "A Neo-Darwinian Foundation of Evolutionary Economics. With an Application to the Theory of the Firm," Discussion Paper Series 309, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & SCHOKKAERT, Erik & DECANCQ, Koen, 2009. "What good is happiness?," CORE Discussion Papers 2009017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Javier San Julian Arrupe, 2010. "Economic ideas and economists in the Parliament in the liberal age: The attempt to implement a tax on incomes in Spain in 1868-1869," Working Papers in Economics 236, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Enrico Gonnella, 2010. "The Problem of Financial Accounting Measurement in Italian Accounting Thought between the 19th and the 20th Century From “Exchange Value” to “Historical Cost”," Post-Print halshs-00465927, HAL.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "The Inheritance of Gregory Clark," MPRA Paper 21326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2009. "Analytic narrative," Les Cahiers de Recherche 924, HEC Paris.
- Andrew W. Lo & Mark T. Mueller, 2010. "WARNING: Physics Envy May Be Hazardous To Your Wealth!," Papers 1003.2688, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2010.
- Birolo, Adriano & Rosselli, Annalisa, 2009. "Research standards for the Italian young academics: what has changed over the last thirty years?," MPRA Paper 21368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thibault Le Texier, 2010. "A Managerial Rationality? Scientific Management and the Organization of Knowledge, 1880-1915," Post-Print halshs-00465940, HAL.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Rajaram, Prem Kumar & Varshney, Ashutosh, 2010. "Ethnic Diversity and Ethnic Strife: An Interdisciplinary Perspective," Working Papers 57039, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Academic Rankings and Research Governance," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Spiegler, Ran, 2010. ""But Can't we Get the Same Thing with a Standard Model?" Rationalizing Bounded-Rationality Models," MPRA Paper 21428, University Library of Munich, Germany.