Report NEP-HPE-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomasson, Gunnar & Bezemer, Dirk J, 2010. "What is the Source of Profit and Interest? A Classical Conundrum Reconsidered," MPRA Paper 20320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Contini, Bruno, 2010. "Youth Employment in Europe: Institutions and Social Capital Explain Better than Mainstream Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 4718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Austin Gerig, 2010. "Universal Laws and Economic Phenomena," Papers, arXiv.org 1002.0377, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2010.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Wu, Stephen, 2010. "Objective Confirmation of Subjective Measures of Human Well-being: Evidence from the USA," IZA Discussion Papers 4695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Bornstein & Ori Weisel, 2009. "Punishment, Cooperation, and Cheater Detection in "Noisy" Social Exchange," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp528, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Othman, Jamal, 2009. "Money and Sustainability," MPRA Paper 20294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armstrong, Mark & Huck, Steffen, 2010. "Behavioral economics as applied to firms: a primer," MPRA Paper 20356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 006650, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Holden, Steinar, 2009. "How Prevalent is Post-Decision Dissonance? Some Doubts and New Evidence," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 18/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.