Report NEP-HPE-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McCloskey, Deirdre, 2009. "Saving, Investment, Greed, and Original Accumulation Do Not Explain Growth," MPRA Paper 18587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- François Velde, 2009. "The life and times of Nicolas Dutot," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-09-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Massimo Di Matteo & Serena Sordi, 2009. "Richard M. Goodwin: a pioneer in the field of economic dynamics between the two Cambridges," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena 0709, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Rosanas, Josep M., 2009. "A humanistic approach to organizations and to organizational decision-making," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/814, IESE Business School.
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA-GRES) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA-GRES), 2009. "Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy," Cahiers du GRES, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales 2009-07, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Konow, James, 2009. "Fairness Concerns in Environmental Economics - Do They Really Matter and If So How?," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 398, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.