Report NEP-HPE-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Reeson & Karel Nolles, 2009. "Experimental Economics: Applications to Environmental Policy," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems 2009-03, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Stan Metcalfe & John Foster, 2009. "Evolutionary Growth Theory," Discussion Papers Series, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 388, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Abigail Barr & Chris Wallace, 2009. "Homo Aequalis: A Cross-Society Experimental Analysis of Three Bargaining Games," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 422, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00374576_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yann Bramoullé & Bernard Fortin, 2009. "The Econometrics of Social Networks," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0913, CIRPEE.
- Eric Hilt, 2009. "Wall Street's First Corporate Governance Crisis: The Panic of 1826," NBER Working Papers 14892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.