Report NEP-HPE-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander & Hans Föllmer & Armin Haas & Michael Goldberg & Katarina Juselius & Alan Kirman & Thomas Lux & Brigitte Sloth, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Systemic Failure of Academic Economics," Kiel Working Papers 1489, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ajit Singh, 2008. "Better to be rough and relevant than to be precise and irrelevant. Reddaway's Legacy to Economics," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp379, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2009. "Does Macroeconomics Need Microeconomic Foundations?," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hermann Brandstätter & Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2009. "Psychology and Economics rather than Psychology versus Economics: Cultural differences but no barriers!," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Stanton, Angela A., 2008. "Neuroeconomics: A Critique of ‘Neuroeconomics: A Critical Reconsideration’," MPRA Paper 13957, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2009.
- Loaiza Quintero, Osmar Leandro, 2008.
"La filosofía ética de la Teoría del Equilibrio General
[The Moral Philosophy of The General Equilibrium Theory]," MPRA Paper 13953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vorobyev, Oleg, 2009. "Eventology versus contemporary theories of uncertainty," MPRA Paper 13961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graeme Donald Snooks, 2009. "Climate Mitigation or Technological Revolution? A Critical Choice of Futures," GDSC Working Papers 010, Institute of Global Dynamic Systems.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," IEW - Working Papers 406, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2009. "The Tinbergen & Hueting Approach in the Economics of Ecological Survival," MPRA Paper 13899, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2009.
- Graeme Donald Snooks, 2009. "Constructing a General Theory of Life: The Dynamics of Human and Non-human Systems," GDSC Working Papers 008, Institute of Global Dynamic Systems.
- Graeme Donald Snooks, 2009. "The New Global Crisis Makers: Economic Intervention and the Loss of Strategic Leadership," GDSC Working Papers 009, Institute of Global Dynamic Systems.
- Erik Monsen & Diemo Urbig, 2009. "Perceptions of Efficacy, Control, and Risk: A Theory of Mixed Control," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gollier, Christian, 2009. "Should We Discount the Far-Distant Future at Its Lowest Possible Rate?," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2009. "Assessing trust through social capital? A possible experimental answer," POLIS Working Papers 119, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2008. "Time to Bail Out: Alternatives to the Bush-Paulson Plan," Economics Policy Note Archive 08-6, Levy Economics Institute.
- Francesca Bortolami & Luigi Mittone, 2009. "Does Participating in a Collective Decision Affect the Levels of Contributions Provided? An Experimental Investigation," CEEL Working Papers 0902, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Salomonsson, Marcus, 2009. "Group Selection: The quest for social preferences," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 712, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Zaman, Asad & Rahim, Faizur, 2008. "Corruption: Measuring the Unmeasurable," MPRA Paper 13882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Furceri & Annabelle Mourougane, 2009. "Taking Stock of Existing Structural Policy and Outcome Indicators," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 676, OECD Publishing.