Report NEP-HPE-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hernando Matallana, 2008. "The Monetary Foundation of the Economic Circuit and the Principle of Effective Demand in Marx, Keynes and Kalecki," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005196, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F., 2008. "Reshaping the International Monetary Architecture and Addressing Global Imbalances: Lessons from the Keynes Plan," MPRA Paper 12165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:quc:wpaper:0002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Le Bihan, Hervé, 2008.
"1958-2008, avatars et enjeux de la courbe de Phillips
[The Phillips curve at fifty]," MPRA Paper 12119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt & M. Vittoria Levatia, 2008. "(Over-)Stylizing experimental findings and theorizing with sweeping generality," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-092, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Vivek Dehejia & Jiankang Zhang, 2008. "Can Median-Maximizing Behavior Be Rational?," Carleton Economic Papers 08-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Paternotte, Cédric, 2008. "Une forme minimale de coopération," Les Cahiers de Recherche 898, HEC Paris.
- Dimitri Dubois & Marc Willinger & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2009. "Optimization incentive and relative riskiness in experimental coordination games," Working Papers 02, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Pavlo Prokopovych, 2008. "A Short Proof of Reny's Existence Theorem for Payoff Secure Games," Discussion Papers 12, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12132 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sargent, Thomas & Surico, Paolo, 2008. "Monetary policies and low-frequency manifestations of the quantity theory," Discussion Papers 26, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Pietie Horn & Ada Jansen & Derek Yu, 2008. "What explains the academic success of second-year economics students? An exploratory analysis," Working Papers 22/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.