Report NEP-HPE-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2008. "Field Experiments in Economics: The Past, The Present, and The Future," NBER Working Papers 14356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Poole & Robert H. Rasche & David C. Wheelock, 2008. "The great inflation: did the shadow know better?," Working Papers 2008-032, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dluhosch, Barbara & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2008. "Adolph Wagner und sein "Gesetz": einige spaete Anmerkungen," Working Paper 85/2008, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Mickaël Clévenot & David Douyère, 2008. "Pour une critique de l'économie de la connaissance comme vecteur du développement," Post-Print hal-00323335, HAL.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2008. "Free Banking, the Real-Balance Effect, and Walras´ Law," MPRA Paper 8765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario A. Cedrini, 2008. "Fighting Through Britain. The “Gift Dimension” of Keynes's Quest for a New Global Order," Working Papers 119, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Colin Rogers, 2008. "Keynes, Keynesians and Contemporary Monetary Theory and Policy: An Assessment," School of Economics Working Papers 2008-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Zimmermann, Klaus W. & Horgos, Daniel, 2008. "Interest Groups and Economic Performance: Some New Evidence," Working Paper 84/2008, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Klein, Daniel B., 2008. "Resorting to Statism to Find Meaning:Conservatism and Leftism," Ratio Working Papers 126, The Ratio Institute.