Report NEP-HPE-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Lipsey, 2008. "Some Legacies of Robbins'Nature and Signifance of Economic Science," Discussion Papers dp08-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Causal Depth contra Humean Empiricism: Aspects of a Scientific Realist Approach to Explanation," MPRA Paper 8297, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Item repec:str:wpaper:0002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luca Fiorito & Matías Vernengo, 2008. "The Other J.M.: John Maurice Clark and the Keynesian Revolution," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_07, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Hermeneutics and Dialectics: (Hegel, Husserl, Heidegger and) Hans-Georg Gadamer," MPRA Paper 8429, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Ludovic Renou & Ralph C. Bayer, 2008. "Homo Sapiens Sapiens Meets Homo Strategicus at the Laboratory," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Nov 2008.
- Sebastiano Nerozzi & Pierluigi Nuti, 2008. "Adam Smith and the Family," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Colander, David C., 2008. "Economists, Incentives, Judgment, and Empirical Work," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Iwasaki, Yoko, 2008. "The Methodological Application of Modern Historical Science to Qualitative Research," IDE Discussion Papers 143, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Khalil, Elias, 2008. "The Bayesian Fallacy: Distinguishing Four Kinds of Beliefs," MPRA Paper 8474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Apr 2008.
- Alberto Baccini & Lucio Barabesi, 2008. "Interlocking Editorship. A Network Analysis of the Links Between Economic Journals," Department of Economics University of Siena 532, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Juan J. Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Miguel Almunia, 2008. "Do men and women-economists choose the same research fields?: Evidence from top-50 departments," Working Papers 2008-15, FEDEA.