Report NEP-HPE-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stanton, Angela A., 2008. "Neuroeconomics: A Critique of 'Neuroeconomics: A Critical Reconsideration'," MPRA Paper 7928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Couret Branco & Pedro Damiao Henriques, 2008. "The Political Economy Of The Human Right To Water," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Julio Dávila, 2008. "The rationality of expectations formation and excess volatility," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nath, Sushmit, 2007. "Religion & Economic Growth and Development," MPRA Paper 8181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tiago Mata, 2008. "An uncertain dollar: The Wall Street Journal, the New York Times and the monetary crisis of 1971 to 1973," FEP Working Papers 270, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Theory of profit from Islamic perspective," MPRA Paper 8129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina AV, 2008. "Formal Institutions and Subjective Well-Being: Revisiting the Cross-Country Evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 699, Stockholm School of Economics.
- John D Hey & Gianna Lotito & Anna Maffioletti, 2008. "The Descriptive and Predictive Adequacy of Theories of Decision Making Under Uncertainty/Ambiguity," Discussion Papers 08/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7941 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erich Gundlach & Martin Paldam, 2008. "A Farewell to Critical Junctures: Sorting Out Long-run Causality of Income and Democracy," Kiel Working Papers 1410, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kaiserfeld, Thomas, 2008. "From Royal Academy of Science to Reserach Institute of Society - long term policy convergence of Swedish Knowledge intermediaries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 121, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.