Report NEP-HPE-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Freeman, Alan, 2006. "An Invasive Metaphor: the Concept of Centre of Gravity in Economics," MPRA Paper 6812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Arnwine, 2007. "Admissible Functional Forms in Monetary Economics," Departmental Working Papers 0709, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Louçã, 2008. "Should The Widest Cleft in Statistics - How and Why Fisher opposed Neyman and Pearson," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/02, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00207817 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00211196 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caruso, Raul & Campiglio, Luigi, 2007. "Where Economics Has Been Headed? Multiple Identities And Diversity In Economic Literature Evidence From Top Journals Over The Period 2000-2006 A First Note," MPRA Paper 6797, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Freeman, Alan, 2007. "Explaining national inequality: the relevance of Marx and the irrelevance of equilibrium," MPRA Paper 6836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pier Francesco Asso & George A. Kahn & Robert Leeson, 2007. "The Taylor rule and the transformation of monetary policy," Research Working Paper RWP 07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Freeman, Alan, 2007. "The modernity of backwardness," MPRA Paper 6831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoff, Karla, 2008. "Joseph E. Stiglitz," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4478, The World Bank.
- Joseph Henrich, 2007. "The evolution of costly displays, cooperation, and religion. Inferentially potent displays and their implications for cultural evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00211744 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00203636 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00202326 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Caporaso & Sidney Tarrow, 2008. "Polanyi in Brussels: European institutions and the embedding of markets in society," RECON Online Working Papers Series 1, RECON.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Antonio Rangel, 2008. "Beyond Revealed Preference: Choice Theoretic Foundations for Behavioral Welfare Economics," NBER Working Papers 13737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00203553 is not listed on IDEAS anymore