Report NEP-HPE-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2007. "Did F. A. Hayek Embrace Popperian Falsificationism? A Critical Comment About Certain Theses of Popper, Duhem and Austrian Methodology," MPRA Paper 6067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Coccia, 2007. "Macchine, lavoro e accrescimento della ricchezza. Riflessioni sul progresso tecnico, occupazione e sviluppo economico nel pensiero economico del Settecento ed Ottocento," CERIS Working Paper 200701, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Christian Cordes, 2007. "The Role of Biology and Culture in Veblenian Consumption Dynamics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Werner Güth, 2007. "(Non-) Behavioral Economics - A Programmatic Assessment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00190874 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Glavan, Bogdan, 2007. "Coordination Failures, Cluster Theory and Entrepreneurship: A Critical View," MPRA Paper 6033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cockshott, W. Paul, 2007. "Mises, Kantorovich and Economic Computation," MPRA Paper 6063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00191164 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00192543 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chaney, Paul & Faccio, Mara & Parsley, David, 2007. "The Quality of Accounting Information in Politically Connected Firms," MPRA Paper 6040, University Library of Munich, Germany.