Report NEP-HPE-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arrigo Opocher, 2007. "Marco Fanno’s Tax Incidence Theory: A Formal Exposition," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0056, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Beard, Rodney, 2001. "A note on Rubinstein's ``Why are certain properties of binary relations relatively more common in natural language?"," MPRA Paper 5795, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2007.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2007. "Welfare Theory: History and Modern Results," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 726, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5887 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriel Leite Mota, 2007. "Why Should Happiness Have a Role in Welfare Economics? Happiness versus Orthodoxy and Capabilities," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 253, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J Brown, 2007. "Affective Decision Making: a Behavioral Theory of Choice," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001676, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Carl Hampus Lyttkens, 2007. "Why the Econometrician is in Good Spirits – a workshop through the looking glass," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 07/26, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Rodenburg, Peter, 2007. "The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory," MPRA Paper 5823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2007. "Poverty traps: a perspective from development economics," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2007-26, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Iyigun, Murat, 2007. "Monotheism (From a Sociopolitical and Economic Perspective)," IZA Discussion Papers 3116, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles Figuières & Hervé Guyomard & Gilles Rotillon, 2007. "Le développement durable : Que peut nous apprendre l’analyse économique ?," Studies and Syntheses, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 07-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2007.
- Philippe Abecassis & Philippe Batifoulier, 2007. "L'éthique médicale peut-elle être indépendante de la politique économique ?," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2007-21, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.