Report NEP-HPE-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward Nelson & Anna J. Schwartz, 2008. "The impact of Milton Friedman on modern monetary economics: setting the record straight on Paul Krugmanâ€™s 'Who Was Milton Friedman?," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2007-048, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Benno Torgler & Nemanja Antic & Uwe Dulleck, 2007. "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who is the Happiest of Them All?," NCER Working Paper Series, National Centre for Econometric Research 20, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5608 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "A Stochastic Complexity Perspective of Induction in Economics and Inference in Dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0726, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- AntÃ³nio Caleiro, 2007. "What Does Economics Assume About People?s Knowledge? Who knows?," Economics Working Papers 04_2007, University of Ã‰vora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Man-Seop Park, 2007. "Non-mainstream Economics: Research Abroad and in Korea," Discussion Paper Series 0726, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2007. "Towards a new theory of economic policy: Continuity and innovation," wp.comunite 0020, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Ilan Noy & Aekkanush Nualsri, 2007. "What do Exogenous Shocks Tell Us about Growth Theories?," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 200728, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2007. "L'Ã©conomie de l'Ã©ducation fait-elle des progrÃ¨s? Une perspective d'histoire de la pensÃ©e Ã©conomique," DULBEA Working Papers, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 07-15.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2007. "The heterogeneous state of modern macroeconomics: a reply to Solow," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 399, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.