Report NEP-HPE-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Finn Olesen, 2007. "Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis - A Note on a 1963 Post Keynesian. Macroeconomic Textbook," Working Papers, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics 76/07, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- LuÃs Pina Rebelo, 2007. "The Origins and the Evolution of Health Economics: a discipline by itself? Led by economists, practitioners or politics?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers), Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto) 16, Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Pol, Eduardo-Fernandez, 2007. "An Appreciative Model of Schumpeterian Evolution," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp07-17, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Charles J. Whalen, 2007. "The U.S. Credit Crunch of 2007: A Minsky Moment," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_92, Levy Economics Institute.
- David Laidler, 2007. "Financial Stability, Monetarism and the Wicksell Connection," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20073, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Leonard Robert, 2007. "New light on von Neumann: politics, psychology and the creation of game theory," CESMEP Working Papers, University of Turin 200707, University of Turin.
- Beard, Rodney, 2001. "A note on Rubinstein's ``Why are certain properties of binary relations relatively more common in natural language?"," MPRA Paper 5377, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007. "Cognitive Constraints, Contraction Consistency, and the Satisficing Criterion," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 614, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2007. "Increasing elasticity of the value function in the Loewenstein-Prelec theory of intertemporal choice," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Vives, Xavier, 2007. "Games of strategic complementarities: An application to bayesian games," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/698, IESE Business School.
- Milanovic, Branko & Lindert, Peter & Williamson, Jeffrey, 2007. "Measuring Ancient Inequality," MPRA Paper 5388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2007. "Manic-depressive Price Fluctuations in the Financial Market â€“ How Does the "Invisible Hand" Do it?," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 305, WIFO.
- Ed Nosal, 2007. "Private takings," Working Paper 0713, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "The Changing Nature of Wage Inequality," NBER Working Papers 13523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.