Report NEP-HPE-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hillinger, Claude, 2007. "Science and ideology in economic, political and social thought," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bidard Ch. & Erreygers G. & Parys W., 2007. "Our Daily Bread”: Maurice Potron, from Catholicism to Mathematical Economics," Working Papers 2007007, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Åse Gornitzka & Ulf Sverdrup, 2007. "Who Consults? Expert Groups in the European Union," ARENA Working Papers 12, ARENA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00178004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00177374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cláudio Gontijo, 2007. "Notas críticas sobre a macroeconomia novo-keynesiana," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td320, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.