Report NEP-HPE-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John W. Dawson, 2007. "The Empirical Institutions-Growth Literature: Is Something Amiss at the Top?," Working Papers 07-13, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Sandra Ludwig & Julia Nafziger, 2007. "Do You Know That I Am Biased? An Experiment," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse11_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:wso:wpaper:01-2007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mourao, Paulo, 2006.
"Contributo para uma visao economica do associativismo religioso - o caso das confrarias activas de Lisboa
[Towards an economic perspective of the religious associativism - the case of Lisbon active," MPRA Paper 4379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2007. "Towards a new theory of economic policy: Continuity and innovation," MPRA Paper 4419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank A Cowell & Udo Ebert, 2006. "Inequality and Envy," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 88, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.