Report NEP-HPE-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Floris Heukelom, 2007. "Who are the Behavioral Economists and what do they say?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-020/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143948 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heller, Claudia, 2007.
"Hicks, a Teoria Geral e a Teoria Geral generalizada
[Hicks, the General Theory and the generalization of the General Theory]," MPRA Paper 3286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bibard, Laurent, 2007. "Sexualités & Mondialisation : Prendre son temps aujourd’hui," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07005, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00138317 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Stern, Charlotta, 2007. "The Political Opinions of Swedish Social Scientists," Ratio Working Papers 112, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00138332 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00138318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore