Report NEP-HPE-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- vranceanu, radu, 2007. "The moral layer of contemporary economics: A virtue-ethics perspective," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07006, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno Contini & Roberto Leombruni & Matteo Richiardi, 2006. "Exploring a New ExpAce: The Complementarities between Experimental Economics and Agent-based Computational Economics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 45, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- HILL, Brian, 2006. "Towards a "sophisticated" model of belief dynamics," Les Cahiers de Recherche 868, HEC Paris.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Paul Ramskogler, 2007. "Uncertainty and exploitation in history," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp104, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9627 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Brandts & Christiane Schwieren, 2007. "Frames and Games," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 695.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).