Report NEP-HPE-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Finn Olesen, 2006. "Lange and his 1938-contribution – An early Keynesian?," Working Papers 74/06, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Jan Toporowski, 2006. "Methodology and Microeconomics in the Early Work of Hyman P. Minsky," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_480, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Alberto Baccini, 2007. "Francis Ysidro Edgeworth on the regularity of law and the impartiality of chance," Department of Economics University of Siena 493, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Alberto Baccini, 2007. "F.Y. Edgeworth’s Treatise on Probabilities," Department of Economics University of Siena 494, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2006. "Fisher's Theory of Interest Rates and the Notion of Real: A Critique," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_483, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Elisa Newby, 2007. "Macroeconomic Implications of Gold Reserve Policy of the Bank of England during the Eighteenth Century," CDMA Working Paper Series 200708, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Mariko Frame & Haider A. Khan, 2007. "Deep Democracy ; A Political and Social Economy Approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-469, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:324 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ronald Findlay & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2007. "Power and Plenty: Trade, War and the World Economy in the Second Millennium (Preface)," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp205, IIIS.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006. "Did Vasco da Gama Matter for European Markets? Testing Frederick Lane's Hypotheses Fifty Years Later," Trinity Economics Papers tep2007, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.