Report NEP-HPE-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esben Sloth Andersen, 2006. "Appraising Schumpeter's 'Essence' after 100 Years: From Walrasian Economics to Evolutionary Economics," DRUID Working Papers 06-35, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Haider A. Khan, 2007. "A Theory of Deep Democracy and Economic Justice in the Age of Postmodernism," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-468, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2007. "Perspectives from the Happiness Literature and the Role of New Instruments for Policy Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2568, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nooteboom, B., 2007. "Organization, Evolution, Cognition and Dynamic Capabilities," Discussion Paper 2007-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rosanas, Josep M., 2006. "Beyond economic criteria: A humanistic approach to organizational survival," IESE Research Papers D/654, IESE Business School.
- Toro González, Daniel & Espinosa Espinosa, Aarón & Quintero Otero, Jorge, 2005.
"El rompecabezas de la investigación económica en el Caribe colombiano 1996-2005 (in Spanish)
[The Jigsaw Puzzle of Economical Research in the Colombian Caribbean: A Balance from the Past Decade (," MPRA Paper 1772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melé, Domenec & Guillen, Manuel, 2006. "Intellectual evolution of strategic management and its relationship with ethics and social responsibility," IESE Research Papers D/658, IESE Business School.