Report NEP-HPE-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khalil, Elias, 2006. "The Roadblock of Culturalist Economics: Economic Change á la Douglass North," MPRA Paper 1045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johnson, Joseph, 2006. "Economic theory and social justice," MPRA Paper 1243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malte Faber & Thomas Petersen, 2006. "Natur und Gerechtigkeit als Grenzen der Ökonomie," Working Papers, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics 0434, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Cedrini Mario, 2006. "Keynes, l'arte, lo stato: il paradiso ritrovato e poi perduto," CESMEP Working Papers, University of Turin 200601, University of Turin.
- Greco Nino, 2006. "The Sources of Economic Energy," ERSA conference papers ersa06p248, European Regional Science Association.
- Dubra, Juan, 2005. "Interview with Kenneth Arrow," MPRA Paper 967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:430 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alam, M. Shahid, 2006. "Economic Growth with Energy," MPRA Paper 1260, University Library of Munich, Germany.