Report NEP-HPE-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:127 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2006. "Review of Huerta de SotoÂ´s `Money, Bank Credit, and Economic CyclesÂ´," MPRA Paper 49, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:74 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics and Psychology," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Rose, David, 2006. "Social comparisons and social order: issues relating to a possible re-study of 'W.G. Runciman's relative deprivation and social justice'," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-48, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Samuel Mercier, 2006. "Aux origines de la Stakeholder Theory:1916-1950," Working Papers CREGO, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations 1061004, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Stephen Quinn & William Roberds, 2006. "An economic explanation of the early Bank of Amsterdam, debasement, bills of exchange, and the emergence of the first central bank," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2006-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.