Report NEP-HPE-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:127 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2006. "Review of Huerta de Soto´s `Money, Bank Credit, and Economic Cycles´," MPRA Paper 49, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:74 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2006. "Single-peaked choice," Research Memoranda 037, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics and Psychology," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Rose, David, 2006. "Social comparisons and social order: issues relating to a possible re-study of 'W.G. Runciman's relative deprivation and social justice'," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-48, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Samuel Mercier, 2006. "Aux origines de la Stakeholder Theory:1916-1950," Working Papers FARGO 1061004, Université de Bourgogne - Leg (laboratoire d'économie et de gestion)/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Stephen Quinn & William Roberds, 2006. "An economic explanation of the early Bank of Amsterdam, debasement, bills of exchange, and the emergence of the first central bank," Working Paper 2006-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.