Report NEP-HPE-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:liu:liucej:23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sloane, Peter J., 2006. "Rottenberg and the Economics of Sport after 50 Years: An Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 2175, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:liu:liucej:27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan-Peter Olters, 2001. "Modeling Politics with Economics tools," IMF Working Papers 01/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Richard McElreath & Pontus Strimling, 2006. "A Naturalistic Approach to the Theory of the Firm: The Role of Cooperation and Cultural Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.