Report NEP-HPE-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Aiyer Ghosh, Rishab & Soete, Luc, 2006. "Information and intellectual property: The global challenges," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 029, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:liu:liucej:23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sloane, Peter J., 2006. "Rottenberg and the Economics of Sport after 50 Years: An Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 2175, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:liu:liucej:27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan-Peter Olters, 2001. "Modeling Politics with Economics Tools: A Critical Survey of the Literature," IMF Working Papers 01/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Richard McElreath & Pontus Strimling, 2006. "A Naturalistic Approach to the Theory of the Firm: The Role of Cooperation and Cultural Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.