Report NEP-HPE-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Lambertini, 2000. "Quantum Mechanics and Mathematical Economics are Isomorphic. John von Neumann between Physics and Economics," Working Papers 370, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Haider A. Khan, 2006. "Markets, Democracy and Economic Justice in the Age of Postmodernism: Fictions, "Factions", orFrictions? ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-418, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mele, Domenec, 2006. "Ethics in management: Exploring the contribution of Mary Parker Follett," IESE Research Papers D/618, IESE Business School.
- Nicola Genovese & Maria Grazia La Spada, 2006. "Diversity and Pluralism: An Economist's View," Working Papers 2006.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 2006. "Democratic capital: The nexus of political and economic change," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001304, UCLA Department of Economics.