Report NEP-HPE-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flandreau, Marc, 2005. "'Home Biases', 19th Century Style," CEPR Discussion Papers 5398, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John B. Davis, 2005. "Social Identity Strategies in Recent Economics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-078/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Floris Heukelom, 2005. "Gigerenzer the Decided: A Tale of Difficult Distinctions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-113/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sandelin, Bo, 2006. "Marshall’s Influence on Swedish Economic Thought," Working Papers in Economics 187, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Trifiró, 2005. "John Rawls's Justice as Fairness: anti-foundationalism, deliberative democracy, and cosmopolitanism," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp93, IIIS.
- David Colander, 2005. "Searching where the Light Is: Connecting Theory and Policy in Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0529, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Prasch, 2005. ""Free Entry and Exit" from the Market: Simplifying or Substantive Assumption?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0530, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Ottone, Stefania, 2006. "fairness: a survey," POLIS Working Papers 57, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Adelino ZANINI, 2004. "Etica ed Economia," Working Papers 207, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy, 2005. "Popular Perceptions and Political Economy in the Contrived World of Harry Potter," Emory Economics 0528, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).