Report NEP-HPE-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Discussion of 'BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS'," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000539, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "A Rational Irrational Man," Public Economics, EconWPA 0511005, EconWPA.
- Metin Cosgel, 2005. "The Socioeconomics of Consumption: Solutions to the Problems of Interest, Knowledge, and Identity," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2005-46, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Liquidity Preference Theory Revisited: To Ditch or to Build on It?," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_427, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis & W. Erwin Diewert, 2005. "The Theory of Monetary Aggregation (book front matter)," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0511008, EconWPA.
- Bruno Tinel, 2005. "Remarques à propos du déterminisme technique," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) r05069, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007692 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maurizio Pugno, 2005. "Capabilities, the self, and well-being: a research in psycho-economics," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 0518, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Oldrich Kyn, 2005. "Economic Systems," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0511002, EconWPA.
- Dimitrina Mihaylova, 2005. "Social Capital in Central and Eastern Europe. A Critical Assessment and Literature Review," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0511001, EconWPA.